Reference & Education → Poetry
- Author Sizzle Shown
- Published April 30, 2010
- Word count 258
'Twas the day before Easter
..and all through the woods,
The bunnies were busy
packing their goods.
The eggs were all colored
so pretty and bright,
All things were "go"
for the big, special night......
reaching out to touch
the morning sun, bring
promises of hope and joy
meant for everyone......
Jesus came to earth,
To show us how to live,
How to put others first,
How to love and how to give.
Then He set about His work,
That God sent Him to do;
He took our punishment on Himself;
He made us clean and new..........
God sent His Son to take the punishment
For all the thoughtless, sinful things we do;
Jesus gave his life because He loves us;
His love is boundless, sweet, forever true........
Happy Easter! Allelujah!
Jesus Christ, He lives!
Serve Him to receive salvation;
Eternal life he gives!........
Five little Easter eggs, lovely colors wore;
(hold up five fingers)
Mother ate the blue one, then there were four.
(bend down one finger)
Four little Easter eggs, two and two, you see;
Daddy ate the red one, then there were three.
(bend down next finger)........
Easter Bunny, soft and white
Hopping quickly out of sight,
Thank you for the eggs you bring,
At Eastertime we welcome spring,
Easter Bunny, soft and white,
Hopping quickly out of sight. .......
Bunnies are brown
Bunnies are white
Bunnies are always
An Easter delight
Bunnies are cuddly
The large and the small
But I like the chocolate ones
The best of them all..........
Funny text messages
Sizzle is the top class writer. She loves to write funny, love and cute messages. Currently she is writing for AllBestMessages (http://www.allbestmessages.com).Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- GAFUR GHULAM LABORATORY WORKS: POETIC PICTURE AND IMAGERY
- The Art of Poetry
- Writing Pansophy Through Poetry
- Continuous Quality Improvement in Teaching of Poetry
- Poems - Poems
- New Cute Love Quotes
- How To Write A Love Poem?
- How To Write A Poem?Some Tips For You
- Encouragement Poems for the Broken Heart
- Christian Encouragement Poems
- Support and Encouragement Poems
- Healing Encouragement Poems
- Encouragement Poems for When You've Fallen Down
- Short Love Poems for the Passionate Lover's Heart
- Encouragement Poems
- Endearing Short Love Poems
- Short Love Poems for When it Hurts
- Romantic Short Love Poems
- Short Love Poems for Valentine's Day
- Nourishing Short Love Poems
- Epic Funny Short Love Poems
- Crazy Short Love Poems
- Top 10 Ways to Write Inspiring Short Love Poems
- Top 10 Ways to Write Forgettable Short Love Poems
- All There is To Tell About Poems
- Essay writing: poetry
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson "A state of transcendent wonder"
- Musical Writers Inside Poetry
- Love is Not Love… In Shakespeare’s Sonnet 18, Anyway
- Deconstructing Moody Poems: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock and Do Not go Gentle into That Good Night