Covert Persuasion, Easy to Use Secrets to Hypnotism
Self-Improvement → Negotiation
- Author Jeff Burchell
- Published February 24, 2010
- Word count 621
What exactly does covert persuasion and hypnotism have in common? First of all we should start with mainstream hypnosis. This is the most common form and most of us are aware of. This is when a volunteer or group of volunteers go before an audience and are hypnotized to think they are chickens. They cluck around on stage and it can be very funny for everyone watching. This is what most people think of when it comes to hypnosis. There is another form of hypnosis that is much more powerful and has been outlawed from being used for advertising by businesses. This is called covert hypnosis and chances are you have never seen this before.
Before we can really understand the practice of covert persuasion you will need to understand the three basics of covert hypnosis strategy and the related science. There is hypnosis, neuro linguistic programming or NLP and mentalism. These each go hand in hand to create a discreet form of persuasion. When these techniques are combined they are extremely powerful and work without others realizing what is really going on. Just learning any one of these techniques is amazing, but learning all three can be life changing.
Here is how each of these three fields is related to covert persuasion.
Hypnosis is simply the practice of hypnotizing people. This method is where people are put in a trance like state then suggestions are planted in their minds. This is what you have probably seen at live shows and on TV where people are made to act like chickens. This is also used in other fields to help people give up smoking or shed extra pounds. This skill is not hocus pocus and can be used to help people practive of conversation. It is simply establishing a deep rapport with people, and getting them to want to help you. This can be used to put people into a happy mood and get them to feel really euphoric and relaxed whenever they are near you. With this method the possibilities are endless on what you can achieve when people want to get things done for you. Delegating work will be easier than ever and people will be excited to help.
Mentalism is the last form and it is the method of creating false realities. This is basically causing people to believe literally anything you suggest to them. Some of the brightest illusionists and entertainers in the world use this and you have probably seen this on TV too It even goes as far as being used by faith healers out there using mentalism techniques to get people to believe that they have been healed.
With these three techniques combined you will be able to attain dominance over anyone you meet. You will be able to get them do almost anything or believe almost anything you say and usually with only needing to say a few words. These same methods could be used in dealing with the opposite sex to create attraction almost instantaneously. You will become a professional bargainer and always get the best deals possible. The most skilled sales person you deal with will be convinced they need to give you the best possible deal. Customers will buy from you just to have the opportunity to be around you.
The most exciting aspect of using covert persuasion is that you will learn how to make people around you feel better about themselves. This skill will make people so eager to be around you it will almost be like they are your loyal servants. You will be able to provide people a comfort they will not be able to find anywhere else and the benefits will be in your favor.
You do not have to have any special skills or be some amazing entertainer to use covert persuasion. Hypnotizing your spouse, neighbors, customers, boss or a complete stranger is easy when you have the know how and some instruction. Watch the video now to see what I am talking about at [http://www.kjb-video-review.com/coverthypnosis/](http://www.kjb-video-review.com/coverthypnosis/)Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Adversarial Relationships
- How to Fight a Healthcare Insurance Denial?
- Learning to Say No
- Powerful Negotiation
- 5 Steps to Successful Negotiation
- Contract negotiations
- Chinese Negotiation Style - Meetings
- What People Really Want
- How to be a negotiation expert?
- Negotiation Checklist to Ensure a Successful Outcome
- Top 10 Negotiation Strategies
- Choose to Lose - techniques of negotiation
- Clear Negotiating Includes Ploys & Techniques
- Know How to Hold on to the Essence of Negotiating
- Broker Negotiations - How to Contact the Seller for a Deal
- 7 Tips to Negotiate the Best Telecommunication Contracts
- Broker Negotiations
- Wanting What You Cannot Have
- The Art Of Persuasion And Negotiation: 3 Useful Tips To Get What You Want From People
- Negotiating the Deal
- Negotiating With Conference Centres
- Sales Negotiation Skills: 3 Crucial Sales Negotiation Skills That Could Explode Your Income
- Tips To Negotiate Like A Pro
- The Power of Conversational Hypnosis
- Communication: Key To Harmonious Co-existence
- The Missing Keys to Great Negotiation Skills
- Tips To Successful Business Negotiation
- You Don't Have To Be Right To Settle: How To Negotiate LIke A Pro
- Anatomy of Negotiation